I. Use of the Service
- Users shall use the Service in a manner consistent with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Use of the Service requires access to the web. Users shall at their own expense and liability arrange for the necessary equipment, software and communications means, and shall properly connect and operate them so as to gain access to the web.
- At the present time there is no use fee for using the Service but KML does not waive its right to impose one in the future.
- KML reserves the right to add to, change and/or delete portions of the contents of the Service in the future, and in such cases shall have no liability whatsoever toward users.
- KML does not warrant in any way the reliability of its provision of the Service, the results of access to it or the like.
- For the purpose of maintaining this website (including emergency maintenance), the Service may be suspended without prior notice.
- KML forbids users from using any portion of the Service provided on this website, the use of the Service or access to the Service for commercial purposes.
- As a rule, Internet websites may link to the KML website without seeking the permission of KML. However, linking will be refused in cases such as when we deem that the contents of the linked website disturb the public order or morals or violate a law or regulation.
- Basically, links to this website should be displayed on the top page of the main site.
III. Handling of Personal Information, etc.
IV. Handling of Intellectual Property Rights
Users of the Service shall respect the intellectual property rights of KML about the information shown on this website.
V. Indemnification of KML
VI. Communications and Contacts with Users
If a user has provided KML with an e-mail address, when it is necessary to communicate with or contact the user, as a rule KML will do so by e-mail.
VII. Other Provisions